10 other reasons to support the Culinary Institute of the Pacific at Diamond Head
- Honorary Chairs Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong: Solid support is already secured for the school.
- Workforce Development: Make a contribution to Hawaii's economic development and sustainability.
- Opportunity for Higher Education: Help Hawaii's young people develop their careers.
- Culinary Tourism: Helping the Culinary Institute of the Pacific helps the visitor industry.
- Growing Trend in the Culinary Arts: Be a part of the culinary arts movement in Hawaii.
- Unique Focus on Asian Pacific Cuisine: Help Hawaii distinguish itself in the culinary world.
- Naming Opportunity: Your contribution will continue to give to generations of students and be recognized.
- Diverse Support from Government, Business and Community: Everyone agrees that the Culinary Institute of the Pacific is a good idea and there are no sides to take.
- One-on-One Request for Contributions: I'm helping my friend, and it's good for the cause.
- Cannon Club Nostalgia: It's nice to relive the good old days.